Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

MoM has been doing pretty well. I am decently impressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

This CBSN channel (on Roku) has been beautiful. Even the social media aspects are decently entertaining.

Debate thoughts:

Probably confirmation bias but I am much happier listening to this (and even arguing with some aspects) than the Republican debates.

I am surprised at how everyone has been going after each other with only a few straightforward attacks on Republicans. Each one of these candidates know that this is a primary and their distinction between each other is more important now.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

I am seeing conservative family members complaining on Facebook about how the Dickerson met with the candidates before the debate for a "pre-interview". They are sayings this proves that CBS is in the tank for the Democrats (he told them the questions, etc)

I am guessing that it was an interview so that they could have pre and post debate interviews to compare but that would not stop my family members from thinking the way they do.

• Locked thread