Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Brannock posted:

Everyone on stage tonight looked 10x as competent and "serious" as any single person on the Republican gallery

not like thats difficult, tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Immortan posted:

What does this mean?

also goddamn youre loving stupid holy poo poo

i mean my loving god

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

All the reporter idiots I follow on twitter seem to think that the when Hillary said she is a child of the 60's or some poo poo is the biggest mistake and Rubio or Cruz will use that against her in the General. Did I miss hear it or what she said not a big deal? Then again these people keep telling me Rubio is the front runner yet never appears in the lead.

its kind of funny that she brought that up considering she was a goldwater girl back in the day, but uhhh honestly the bizarre 9/11 digression she went on to explain he wallstreet connects was worse

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we turn now to MAJOR GARRETT in the TWITTER gently caress ROOM to look at the tweet numbers

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

triple sulk posted:

people like sanders have cried for 15 an hour as if it's like people have big bills to pay and then he pretty much says it's so they can go out and buy stuff they don't need lmao.

whadda you think drives this country if not consumerism, man. people not buying poo poo is the reason the economy has been so tenuous for the past eight years.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
holy poo poo i cant beleive this old connecticut retaahhhhd wants people to be able to participate in the freaking economy

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

triple sulk posted:

do you think poor people have good financial management skills, especially considering how bad the financial management skills of the average american are

how is this germane

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this county was built on easy credit and lovely financial planning you communist gently caress, you unamerican pinko prick

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its not very compelling to say that raising the minimum wage will just lead to those people frittering it away playing the ponies

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I'm Ambivalent About Ike

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

Well, Ike didn't let Nixon do anything. One of his smartest decisions.

well hey now, he let him continue administering the Congressional Chowder and Marching society

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im getting word from karl rove that we could still Whip Inflation Now any day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the nicest thing i can think of to say about clintons 9/11 comment is that its good she said it now as opposed to five months from now, i guess

• Locked thread