Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.
What a thoroughly... enjoyable debate. "Just" adults rehashing ideas they more or less share, they just need to agree on the details.

Clinton came off as clearly the most articulate, realistic, prepared and leader-worthy of the three. But it's pretty obvious that's not a "coronation", as a lot of people were saying earlier - she is getting questioned, tested and interrogated.

Bernie is cool as an idealistic visionary - but it's a role that, I think, he should satisfy himself with; I think I'm not alone in having the feeling that it's almost like it's his campaign manager (who, otherwise, comes off as a broish rear end in a top hat) that's pushing him to attack Clinton instead of focusing on the issues and the message? And the end effect is that he's getting himself on Hillary's poo poo list instead of improving his chances of working with her. The Wall Street jab, though, that was heartfelt, genuine and understandable.

And O'Malley started to sound like he may be actually a good candidate in 8 years? But he won't be Hillary's VP, so I wonder what he's planning to do in the meantime.

I'd like a debate focused on the environment (especially in view of the Paris talks) and women's issues next time. The first should favour Sanders and the second one Clinton, so that should be all right, correct?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread