Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
If Bernie hasn't improved from the last debate we might as well end the primary now and save money. But seriously Hilary's hawish stances a day after a major terrorist attack on an ally will probably give her a major boost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This definitely feels like it would make or break Sanders (probably the latter). Bye bye Bernie. :smith:

Serious expecting Clinton to go back to her pre- Obama stances on foreign policy after Bernie leaves if he doesn't do better. He's barely lightly touching her from the left, let alone pushing her to the left with some of these poll numbers.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

That'd be really stupid to do though?

What's with people pretending Clinton is a hair's trigger away from ripping off her human mask and revealing she's actually Hitler's reptilian clone while cackling madly?

Whether you want to admit it or not Hilary changes her positions during primaries or elections based on where she thinks the wind blows, not calling her inhuman it's good politics. I don't think she's as far left as she has been presenting herself in the primary but she needed to do that to not get ganked by Bernie. If Bernie flames out early that means his positions and by extension his base doesn't have as much support meaning she can go back to her actual position which is basically Obama's current one but a little more aggressive.

If you don't like how Obama handles some things right now this might make you sad that Bernie just hosed it up this early

As and example of what I mean by changing positions so you understand it's not some flip floper argument. Her and Obama's positions on gay marriage and how they evolved and shut up about the sanctity of marriage when it got popular. Basically Hillary like Obama is a make me do it candidate and I do not like those types of candidates usually hence my annoyance.

SirKibbles has issued a correction as of 18:18 on Nov 14, 2015

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Wasn't there some poster here or in D&D before this subforum saying the debates being on saturday was a conspiracy by Clinton and DWS to rob poor Bernie?

No that was when they found out that a lot of the debates happened the same day or near football games. To be fair that does favor Hillary but that's not because of some conspiracy she's the front runner. It does however show that Debbie still sucks at her job and apparently no one outside of Obama (publicly at least) wants to tell her to get it together.

SirKibbles has issued a correction as of 18:46 on Nov 14, 2015

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

That moment of silence was literally a moment wow how assholish

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Calling it now rip bernie

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

O Malley definitely going to pull some voters from Hillary now

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Bernie dodged really well and came off sensible wow I'm surprised

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

O Malley showing his ducking and dodging chops

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Man this debate is so much more like a debate, so good

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Sanders and O Malley tag teaming the hell out of Hillary to be fair it's the only way they don't get destroyed

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Bad Caller posted:

Real talk why doesn't Hillary talk about her support of single payer healthcare coverage in the 90s? Like it was unpopular then but now a lot more people are in support and it'd take wind out of Bernie's sails

She knows it's bad for the general

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Hillary getting tag teamed again did Bernie and Martin plan this?

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

Bernie is mad about that pivot-dodge

I'm mad about that dodge gently caress you Hillary

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

gunchat nooooooooooooooooooooooo

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, SHE'S IS BROKEN IN HALF

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Whoever picked that tweet is on Hillary's personal poo poo list

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Bernie's answer was terrible the gently caress?

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Donald Trump's kids are not going to a public college

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

lmao, why did they include all of Bernie's answer in this clip?

Bernie is oddly popular with a part of the Republican base.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Joementum posted:

Interesting contrast: Eisenhower cited in Democratic debate for 90% top marginal rate, in Republican debate for Operation Wetback.

Einsenhower: the moderate America needs?

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

When Hillary said that thing about Trump's kids, she didn't mean wealthy families should be excluded, she literally meant just the Trumps should.

Which doesn't make any sense because someone whose made Trumps amount of money is not going to send their kid to a public college and even if they did gently caress it they pay taxes why not? It's a dumbass point for multiple reasons

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Amused to Death posted:

One ofm these days someone on stage needs to point out millionaire kids tend not to go to state schools

I'm pissed she's said that poo poo twice and no one's said anything, we're going to have to hope for another twitter smackdown. Personally I support all presidential candidates getting bodied by tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Immortan posted:

This 100%.

You mean Bernie Panders might be pandering to his audience? :monocle:

Why is there no Bernie Panders emote for shame goons, shame. The $hillary Bernie Panders spam must be endless

• Locked thread