Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Why would they have a debate without Jim "I strangled that gook with his own intestines" Webb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

fade5 posted:

Democrats live in reality though, and in this place called reality we sent special forces guys into Libya about a year after the consulate attack and captured the Ansar al-Sharia guys responsible for the attack.

But the mastermind behind the attacks is still free and operating on american soil!

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Twitter live polling is showing a 1488% upswing for candidate baby hitler.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Hillary some how seemed more hollow citing 9/11 than chris christie.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Are we at 1 question per ad break yet?

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

A second trump has hit the twitter feed.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Trump getting more time than o'malley atm.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

Hillary and Sanders are not doing well, but what is the failed former Mayor of Baltimore doing on that stage? O'Malley is a clown.

Also he didn't use the hasgtag so I guess they are just monitoring his feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Eww... boniface tweets? I thought you had class Joe.

• Locked thread