Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

Ok, I said the thing about ISIS, now here's my stump speech.

this might be the moment bernie died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

The US already screens refugees, but whatevs.

so does France, I think is the smug implication of that twitter question :(

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THE MODS ARE GREAT

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do you think they would be interested in moderating GBS?

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Devils Affricate posted:

OMalley asking for the wrath of Trump, what are you doing you goddamn fool

really good publicity idea actually. I mean maybe it won't work out but omalley needs some sort of stunt like that.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh my god look at em debate, this owns

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

badatom posted:

She used the woman and 9/11 cards simultaneously. Amazing.

lol what the hell

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

I have no idea why Bernie didn't push back an explicitly say that Medicare-for-all would not be administered by the states.

His rebuttals have all been really weak like that. Senator, your opponent has accused you of being a smelly ugly fat stupid nincompoop how do you respond? "With all due respect, my weight is well within a healthy range for my height and age. Now might I remind you, I don't have a super PAC?"

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to write a coming-of-age novel set during this debate wherein a goon comes to terms with the realization that he was never really in love with Bernie Sanders, he was in love with the idea of Bernie Sanders.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cicero posted:

The problem with K-12 is that we don't even seem to really know how to fix it, whereas our colleges are already pretty good, they're just expensive. Thus, we can be pretty confident that we can solve the latter by just hurling money at it, but can't say the same about the former.

Why can't we say the same? Dump an absolute poo poo ton of money into public schools immediately. every single aspect of K-12 education is so underfunded it's pathetic

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

Saturday night was a good night to schedule a debate if you wanted to make sure that people with anything better to do didn't watch it.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
First Democratic debate:

Canadian Election:

Republican CNBC debate:

Republican Fox debate. it was Fox right? anyway this one was a friday night iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

Well yeah like I was saying....

I mean that was really bad compared to other debates! my other post was for context because otherwise I realized it looked like "nuh-uh look at this big spike" :sweatdrop:

• Locked thread