Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

AndNowMax posted:

Why are they having this on a Saturday

Opening day of firearm deer season in Michigan is tomorrow. How can I bag a buck tomorrow morning if I'm hungover from watching a debate? Couldn't they do this on a week night like civilized people?

A Neurotic Jew posted:

So, the Paris attacks really swing this debate in Hillary's favor. Bernie is much less fluid when talking about foreign policy, and Hillary's hawkishness will play pretty well right now. It will definitely be interesting to see if Bernie can find a way to navigates this.

The Bernie Sanders group on FB already frothing with rage at the suggestion that lying hypocritical woman could come close to Bernie Sanders on FP, when he's always right about everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

fade5 posted:

Can you ask them about Afghanistan and Kosovo, I'm curious how they'll respond.

Bernie brought up last debate that he voted for Kosovo and Afghanistan so it's not like it's something he's changed his mind on, and I expect that he'll bring them up again and that he continues to support airstrikes against ISIL in today's debate.

Thank you for reminding me of that, I have a response to this now.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

zen death robot posted:

Do you not understand that there are a large number of districts that have 30-40% dropout rates? Those kids aren't going to benefit from college. Those that did graduate likely received a subpar education and will struggle in college. It's imperative that K-12 be fixed first and foremost. With a poor base education you're going to struggle regardless of what your opportunities are.

For example: http://www.illinoisreportcard.com/School.aspx?source=Trends&source2=GraduationRate&Schoolid=500821890220043

http://www.illinoisreportcard.com/School.aspx?source=Trends&source2=ReadyforCollegeCourseWork&Schoolid=500821890220043

Are you on Eli Broad's payroll? In the 1950's the drop-out rate was 50%. Urban schools struggle, but that's by the corporate reformers design. They want public schools to fail so they can be privatized.

• Locked thread