Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

Only now did it hit really home that Lincoln Chafee won't be the next president of the United States :smith:

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

But honestly I can't see how the number 2 Democratic candidate having a tantrum until a debate changes isn't noteworthy. Like it's not Watergate 2 or whatever, but especially from the dude who's all up in changing the culture and all behaving this way should be really embarassing.

It might turn out to be newsworthy but it shouldn't be for the same reason no one should give a gently caress about Hillary's emails or Ben Carson lying about stabbing some dude.

The candidates' stances on the issues is what matters and all of that other stuff lends 0 reliable information as to how they will behave in the future. People think they do however, and that's why it might still be reported on.

• Locked thread