Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
I'm on vacation and it's raining so I'm going to play this game, any suggestions? No spoilers plz just friendly tips. I never played any other games in the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Thanks for the tips!!! I'm booting it up now. Is there a really long intro with no combat or anything cuz that's gonna put a damper on my excitement

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

The third person I talked to is named 'Slant-eyed man.' 10/10

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

no they will not posted:

the first dungeon is the hardest because it drops you right in... save often

yup... just got wrecked without saving...

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

something tells me you're retarded and will quit the game before long

nope got the hang of it... I don't think that was very nice of you tbh, sorry I don't enjoy games with hour long introductions with no gameplay

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

This game is pretty brutal at first but after the second major boss it eases up considerably.

Look up a non-spoiler guide on the Neutral ending. It's the best path in terms of content you can get.

I don't plan on looking up any guides, maybe I will try it on a second run

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

One more question, if I'm going to do a physical build should I level dexterity instead of strength as it increases the damage of my physical skills more than strength does?

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Inflammatory posted:

no. i don't know what would've given you that idea.

wait so if I go dex it'll increase my physical skills more than strength?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

my morning jackass posted:

I am poo poo at the fusing thing, I always have a bunch of crap personas and a few kickass ones I use constantly.

I have made my social links pretty strong overall which helps compensate for my general idiocy otherwise. It hurts when you are a couple of levels away from a useful move though

Have you tried putting points in DEX?

• Locked thread