Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.
Guild name: Voting for Lumen.

Class: Beast
Portrait: 2nd
Name: A bear

One day, a bear wandered into the guild housing, somehow having avoided all the city guards and just parked its rear end in the middle of the barracks. The bear turned out to be too durable to do anything to, and too stubborn to move, so the guild gave up on moving the bear out. However, on the guild next outing, the bear followed the guild into the Yggdrasil Labyrinth, and started deliberately moving into the path of enemy attacks. Perhaps it had grown attached to the guild. Either way, the guild found this useful and decided to formally register the bear as a guild member. The bear abides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.
Haha, I figured my entry wouldn't get picked when I noticed there was another of the same class, but it's cool. I just wanted there to be a party member that was just "a bear". v:v:v

Liking the way the LP is being presented so far all the same!

• Locked thread