Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Dr. Fetus posted:

Hoo boy, Fafnir. Dude is completely broken. Best damage dealer in the game, no contest. Story mode balances him out by sticking him in a jack of all trades party (Survivalist, Sovereign, Protector, War Magus) so he's probably not gonna demolish everything from the get go. If you could get him into Classic Mode, RIP everything, especially if you pair him up with a Troubadour. Oh yeah, Transform is also gained through the plot. He can't use his Force Boost until later in the game. In his base form, he's decent, I guess.

If by "later in the game" you mean "about 10 minutes from the point we left off rather than from the start of the game" then yes.

I hope when we start actually using those ingredients that the Story Mode party's dialogue for it gets posted 'cause it's great. I believe Hobgoblin2099 made a text dump of the conversations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Ragnar Homsar posted:

Well, FOEbucks seems to be the consensus, so that'll be the name of our Ducal Restaurant.

Expect the next update sometime between now and late tomorrow. In the meantime, have a preview:

I hope the actual update contains a GIF of this because it's great. :v:

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Pureauthor posted:

Flavio is a treasure and the best part of Story mode.

Never not poo poo on Yosuke.

• Locked thread