Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Guild name: Evergreen

Party

Sovereign, Survivalist, Ronin (yes, I know that's only three votes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Support characters!

Nadia, Colette, Rheine

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Enatre
Colette
Nadia

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Think I'm only going to click on the fafnir transformation music once per update. I know it always plays when the fafnir transforms, but I guess this update consisting of multiple FOE fights where every party member went all out so of course he'll transform made the music wear thin on me.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Fetus has a good point, you shouldn't count on Atlus of all groups being merciful to you.

(I'm wryly amused that I'm engaging in victim blaming here, thankfully it's just for a video game so eh.)

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
...Matt?

seriously

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011

Ragnar Homsar posted:

Oh, hello. Another dinosaur.
OH GODS ANOTHER DINOSAUR!

Wrong music there chief, should probably be The First Campaign instead of the first stratum theme. Mixing up two firsts is pretty understandable though.

Freyja
Sophie
Colette
Ursa

Status ailments, binds, and skills that work better with those are fun. Though Ursa instead of Nadia, to respect the voting rules. I like Ursa over Phoebe because disabling kingly fire with the above status effects/binds feels more interesting/risky/tension-inducing than just launching antifire on the exact right turn every time.

Rawkking fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jan 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Milly
Colette
Ursa
Rheine

• Locked thread