Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Shep, beast 3

Bio: Woof? Woof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
It's an FFT style game rather that fire emblem. FE has a phase system instead of turns.

It's actually pretty decent if really easy and slow. The social link stuff was much less anime than it had any right to be which was a surprise (still super anime).

SC Bracer fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Dec 17, 2015

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
The thing that amuses me about Scylla is that if you view the model in the enemy codex, it has the most lovingly rendered cow butt.

Dr. Fetus posted:

Tyler, Milly, Rheine, and Ursa. :unsmigghh:

Also yeahh this is good

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Ragnar Homsar posted:

Actually, no, never mind, I'm closing voting.

I just finished a pretty good test run with the winning party of Phoebe, Ranger, Milly, Jackie, and Rheine, and I felt it was actually a pretty good fight! Still over pretty quickly, but not as quickly as stuff like Basilisk or Scylla.

Choice quotes selections of me shouting at Fetus and Hivac from various test runs:

That last one was a bit of a rude surprise; the @wiki (or at least what I can decipher of its Google Translate spew) didn't mention that.

I ran a party that wasn't anywhere close to having the damage to take out the Juggernaut or even anything to deal with his skills on my classic run, and boy was I sad when I got owned by King's Rush after blowing a Riot Gun charge on him. It's kind of lovely it works that way because that almost mandates having a tank to null the damage. At least the game is nice enough to toss you appropriate grimoires sometimes.

• Locked thread