Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Name: Wally
Class: War Magus
Portrait: 1

Coming from a family of knights, he'd been trained in swordsmanship for years. However, he was better at fixing wounds than causing them. So after a while, Wally decided to bring his skills to where they could be put to good (and well-paid) use. And when being a doctor didn't work out (turns out guesswork isn't the best way to diagnose people), he decided to take a shot at the labyrinth.

Or at least that's what he says. He tends to exaggerate at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Tyler, Phoebe, Nadia

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Sophie, Tyler, Jackie

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Freyja, Ursa, Milly, Asriel

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Ursa, Asriel, Collete, Jackie

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Zack, Phoebe, Tyler, Rheine

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Freyja, Ursa, Milly, and Sophie

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Ursa, Nadia, Freyja, Sophie

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

siotle posted:

For the mimics, I used the FOE radar and moving around the rooms to figure out which ones were mimics. I think it worked for all but one of the chests.

For the first two rooms, yeah, but the later ones have them positioned so that at least one of the chests in a group can't be approached without getting in radar range of one of the others. So a few of them you'd have to take a guess at. And by a few I might mean one, because if I recall correctly the Yggdrasil Key chest is the only real chest that's close to Mimics. The other ones are either real chests or a group of Mimics.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Nadia, Rheine, Zack, Colette

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Jackie, Phoebe, Rheine, Zach, Stardust

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Tyler, Ursa, Phoebe, Colette, Nadia

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Going to go with Salamander.