Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isoprene
May 9, 2013

I wouldn't change these friends for anything.
Guild Name: Seconding Lumen.
Starting Team: Landsknecht, Protector, War Magus, Alchemist, Hexer

Class: Protector
Portrait: 4
Name: Phoebe
Bio: A relaxed and carefree protector who likes to take things slow and doesn't mind the scenic route. She acts nonchalantly toward everything and it takes a lot to get any sort of heightened emotional response from her. Some monster just clawed straight through her torso? Aw, whoops. That's alright, we can patch that up, no biggie. Faced with a horrible Eldritch monstrosity? Eh, just another fight. Let's roll, team.

Phoebe's interested in pretty much everything and is very optimistic; she just acts in a calm and subdued manner. She's like your cool chill aunt who fights monsters and is really hard to kill.

Class: Dark Hunter
Portrait: 4
Name: Dianthus
Bio: A mature and responsible girl with excellent leadership skills and boundless courage. She aggressively believes in herself and others and believes that as long as you put in the hard work, you can accomplish anything! Though she cares about any team she's in and trusts in their potential, she's kind of strict and will attempt to reign in any slacking, carelessness, or inappropriate behavior. You let yourself get carried away and BAM! Killed by a blade of grass or something.

Dianthus has a serious weak spot for dragons and puns. She gets awestruck and excited over the former (though, fortunately, she's just as excited to slay them as she is to see them), and the latter... she just loves puns so much. No matter how serious the situation is and no matter what her mood's like, she'll always at least snicker at a pun. She might even make one back. Her ability to quickly create puns is by far her most formidable ability, and though she may apologize for her childishness she feels no shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isoprene
May 9, 2013

I wouldn't change these friends for anything.

I didn't really notice until this LP, but the two bear Beast portraits really have that :( face going on. Look at those pitiful puppy dog eyes!

Also, I'll never get tired of watching dinosaurs fall in holes. Definitely my favorite FOE gimmick. :allears:

Voting for Zack, Jackie, and Rheine.

• Locked thread