Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

I'll go with Tyler, the Highlander, Portrait 1

Tyler grew up hearing all sorts of legends about heroes who saved the day, won the princess's heart, and other things that sounded cool to an impressionable kid. However, every story he heard had the hero wielding some sort of sword instead of another type of weapon. Being raised as a Highlander, Tyler was trained to use a spear, so he was a bit annoyed that he never heard any stories about spear users. Thus, Tyler set out to become a new Legendary Hero and show the world just how cool a spear-wielder could be.

His first step is to head to a labyrinth, as he heard that the people in the town needed help exploring it - a fitting start for a hero.

As for a guild name, I've got nothing.

Also, where are the DLC portraits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

As everyone else has said, you might want to cut down on the dialogue in the future. Not because it's bad, but it might get exhausting making up all that stuff for each update.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Another vote for FOEbucks.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Tyler, Jackie, and Realga

For stabbing damage.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Freyja, Milly, and Colette

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

What is this game?

Stella Glow, for the 3DS. Essentially Luminous Arc 4.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Might as well go with something related to Fafnir- how about Wagner, after the guy who wrote the opera that Fafnir appears in?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

alcharagia posted:

Let's name it MOEbucks, in honor of our new girlfriend.

Another vote for this.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I loved the John Oliver reference.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I don't have any problems with your narrative, and I don't really have any problems with Tyler. Besides, I just gave you an inspiration for a character, I don't really care about how you portray him. As far as I am concerned, he is your character to write with as you please.

As for hanging out, Bertrand.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Congrats on finishing the main story! I was worried that your quick pace would end up getting you burned out, but you seem to be doing okay.

Finally, a new page! The last one was slowing down my computer whenever I loaded it.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Ragnar Homsar posted:

Aside from the individual reasons listed above, the reason pretty much all of those never ended up materializing was because none of them had anything to do with the game at all, which is a pretty big issue.

Yeah... I'm very glad you didn't do that stuff (although the April fools update cold have worked). That just seems a bit tedious to do for a game like this.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Salamander. Time to get rid of it.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Tyler, Phoebe, Realga, and Jackie

I remember this fight in the original game. I had just retired my team, so they were all level 30 when I went to do this quest, not realizing that there was a boss fight. I still won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Thanks for the fun LP! I enjoyed how much effort you put into the characterization of the party. I hope that the next one is as good as this one was.

• Locked thread