Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Jackie, Phoebe, Tyler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Tyler, Stardust, Realga

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Despite having more HP than the final story boss of the old EO2, Chimaera really went down like a chump.

Colette, Milly, Ranger

Spielmeister fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Dec 1, 2015

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Huh, so the Medic was a Minecraft character before Minecraft even existed. :v:

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Zack, Sophie, Rheine

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Stardust, Ranger, Phoebe, Milly

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Asriel, Jackie, Realga, Stardust

Plenty of fire attacks without making you rely entirely on items for healing.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
The Juggernaut in the original EO2 was probably my most memorable boss fight. It was down to a sliver of its health, but I was down to just my war magus with about 10 HP left. I managed to get off one of the old status effect cuts before it could finish me off and it was just enough to kill it. As a bonus, since the cuts were non-elemental I got the conditional drop and never had to fight it again. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
The Ur-Devil fight just looked... painful. :stonk:

Anyway, well done, both of you.

• Locked thread