Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
I've only played the demo of this one and know only what I've seen in LPs but I'll toss in a vote for Wyvern.

This also gives me a chance to say thank you for a fantastic LP - it's down to a combination of this and Dr Fetus' Etrian Odyssey LPs that pushed me into taking the leap into following up on the curiosity Persona Q left me with for these games. Never actually finished PQ (I am way too easily distracted) but I enjoy the gameplay style and these LPs made the transition to EO games proper (at least 3 and 4) a little less scary. So thank you both for that and I'll be continuing to follow any future EO LPs because I'm a sucker for this narrative style and for getting such a clear idea of what makes these games tick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
Colette, Phoebe, Stardust, Rheine

shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
That was some impressive dunkage, it has to be said! Always fun seeing how big those numbers can get.

And for the vote, I'll go with:

Stardust, Ursa, Colette, Rheine

shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
Stardust, Ursa, Rheine, Freyja

(I know Freyja is one of the two non-elemental damage dealers but on the other hand, I've seen what she and Sophie can do with binds and those resistances aren't too terrible).

shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
Ranger, Nadia, Phoebe, Freyja

shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
Rheine, Freyja, Jackie, Phoebe

shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
Sophie, Rheine, Collette, Phoebe

shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
I'll throw in a vote for Chloe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadowofshinra
Apr 12, 2014
Echoing that this has been a great LP, informative and with a great narrative throughout. Having some of the BS moves the game likes to throw, it's been good to see it the whole way through and the whole of story mode too.

Looking forward to following the next LP too!

• Locked thread