Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Guildname: Evergreen
Character: Zack the Landshark
Portrait: 1

Zack is a battle maniac first and foremost, he's always looking for a fresh new experience and a fresh new challenger to fight. He tends to be soft spoken outside of battle, but doesn't really have a sense of his own limits, so he needs someone to reel him in when he goes too deep. Basically don't ask him to hold the Ariadne thread because he doesn't know when to stop. He worries about his other guildmates but understands that he can't tackle the labyrinth without their help. His favourite food is coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Oh neat, I finally got a submission in for one of these things. Let's see where the untold story leads us.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Dialogue is definitely good so far, considering how large the party would be compared to other EO games.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I hope you're enjoying your synced EXP bars. I guess it'll break when the next party vote comes around, but I want to see if you can keep it synced until then.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Being able to change the battle music is truly the Fafnir's most absurd power.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

FOEbucks for the Nth time.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Let's switch it up a little bit.

Realga, Zack and Nadia

I didn't realize the new Etrian Odysseys had dynamic icons, that's actually really neat, and I'm wishing I had it for EO4 now.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Let's get some sweet sweet revenge.

Realga, Sophie and Jackie

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Let's get the rest of the party involved.

Colette, Milly, and I'll vote for Zack again.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

uh, no idea what happened there. nevermind this.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Zack, Freyja, Rheine and Pheobe.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I didn't get the joke until I remembered I had the drumpf extension on my browser. hahaha.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Phoebe, Sophie, Freyja and Milly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Endorph posted:

Realga, Freyja, Ursa, Stardust

Same. Good job on kicking Scylla's rear end into next week.

• Locked thread