Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Guild Name: Nthing Lumen
Starting Party: Landsknecht, Protector, Dark Hunter, Medic, Alchemist

Name: Seine
Class: Landsknecht
Portrait: 4
Bio: A high-spirited young lass that was eager to take up the sword from a young age. Her youth and fervor have often gotten her into trouble, and her thickly idiomatic, accented speech can make her extremely hard to understand. Nothing gets her down for very long, though... unless she starts to get bored.

Name: Rheine
Class: Sovereign
Portrait: 4
Bio: A stern, commanding noble from far away. Some time ago, her family was on the brink of disgrace after a series of disastrous love and financial affairs her parents were responsible for, and it was her insight, presence, and action that turned it all around, making them even more successful and influential than they were previously. Not satisfied with that, she embarks for High Lagaard to test her abilities. If she expects something to happen, it gets done, no questions asked - even if she has to step in, as much as she'd prefer not to dirty her hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I'm honored to have had a submission picked, and waiting to see how much improved this is over the original EO2.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Ragnar Homsar posted:

: Hey, c'mon! You drinkin'!? Have a drink. We jus' got back from being burned to a crisp!
: ...Y'know? Okay, list'n up. There's that thing. *hic* Sunflower thing! Right? Y'see, that thing, is...friggin'...dumb. We thought "Oh, it's takin' a stance or something," but then it started to spew burnin' flames! We got *hic* roasted! A plant. Breathin' fire. 's ridiculous! Right?
: Well, we eventually managed t'cut it down with swords, but seriously...it was rough.
: ...Duly noted.

I say we add more Nick deaths to the tally. Guild Firefly isn't doing so hot in this alternate dimension.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Zack, Phoebe, Rheine.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Tyler, Jackie, Ursa

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Knight

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Knight is definitely not a serious person because I keep thinking of Knight from Half-Minute Hero (although he's almost comically earnest).

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Nthing Guild, since we are being as unserious as possible.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

No, now is when we depart from expectations.

Clearly our café should be named Bistro.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Zack, Sophie, Rheine

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Rheine, Jackie, Sophie, Colette

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Ragnar Homsar posted:

You are the ocean's gray waves ♪ Destined to seek life beyond the shore ♪ Just out of reach...

I see someone's been playing Fates

and getting portraits from EOV.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Ragnar Homsar posted:

Yes to the first, but that's Arcanist 4 from EO4. I ran out of Hexer and War Magi portraits. :v:

Betrayed by the pointy ears...

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Asriel, Phoebe, Rheine, Sophie

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Rheine, Asriel, Zack, Stardust

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Realga should mumble to herself a lot and carry a very large stick.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Colette, Freyja, Stardust, Phoebe

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Rheine, Colette, Stardust, Ursa

How did I miss a whole update

AweStriker fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jun 21, 2016

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Phoebe, Zack, Tyler, Colette

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Colette, Sophie, Stardust, Phoebe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Name: Nille (ニーユ)
Class: Warlock
Portrait: 4B, ice blue skin, light purple hair, black eyes
Voice: Domineering

The latest in a long line of sorcerers passing a title from master to successor in the style of the Dread Pirate Roberts, Nille is much more vocal than any of her predecessors, willing and ready to prove to the world that magic conquers all.

AweStriker fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Sep 23, 2016

• Locked thread