Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
This LP got me interested in Etrian Odyssey and made me get all of the games available on the 3DS except EOV. I'm glad that I've noticed this LP, I'd say I've thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm excited for the EOV LP soon.

Name: Cassie
Class: Herbalist
Portrait: 4B
Skin Color: Second row, first
Hair Color: 202, 57, 75 (highlight) 141, 7, 26 (shade)
Eye Color: 113, 86, 151 (highlight) 164, 79, 164 (shade)
Voice: Cruel

Herbalists are generally helpful, gentle and kind. Cassie is not one of those types and is definitely not your typical Brownie. Forced into a position that she loathes with a passion and having to deal with idiots that throw themselves into danger drives her to drink, drink and drink until she's mumbling underneath a table wondering why she didn't become a Necromancer or something. Bluntly rude and completely willing to take funds to fuel her drinking problem, it's no surprise that her teammates don't like but unfortunately for them, they have to deal with it because she's the only reliable source of mending wounds in the beginning of their journey and she is willing to rub it in their faces of that fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Wow, doing another LP just after one is finished? That's some dedication.

Name: Corvus
Class: Reaper
Portrait: 3B
Skin Color: First row, 6th
Hair Color: 105, 109, 177 (highlight) 55, 58, 101 (shade)
Eye Color: 250, 180, 123 (highlight) 199, 98, 69 (shade)
Voice: Cocky

Corvus (real name: Johnathan) didn't initially wanted to be a Reaper, he wanted to be a Troubadour but his sense of style and his taste of music were too different from normal Troubadors that he didn't get the job. At least Reapers get a cool outfit and a sweet scythe to go with it, which is fine by him.. Probably one of the friendlier adventurers despite appearances.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Maybe it's just me but Highlander isn't much of an interesting class compared to the others outside of using spears. Of course, maybe it's just the fact that I've played EOU into the second Stratum and I'm in the Story Mode of EOU2 and haven't seen what a Highlander can do yet.

Name: Florete (Floret because of the small space)
Class: Fencer
Portrait: 2A
Skin Color: First row, 5th
Hair Color: 170, 101, 96 (highlight) 110, 67, 73 (shade)
Eye Color: 73, 182, 121 (highlight) 45, 91, 68 (shade)
Voice: Lively

Florete is a legendary warrior who braved a Labyrinth, solved its mysteries and vanquished terrifying beasts! There's nobody that can beat her in battle, leadership and everything else!

At least, that's what the real Florete wishes to be real. Like almost every child that lives on a farm, Florete desires nothing more than, making a name for herself, having an adventure and becoming famous for it. Maybe it's because of bored of the farmer's lifestyle, maybe it's that she heard tale of guilds succeeding in traversing the various Yggdrasils or maybe it's that her dad named her after a sword because he couldn't think up a name for her. Regardless, when she heard of Aeolis now allowing adventurers to step foot into their Yggdrasil, she grabbed what she needed and headed to fufill her dream.

There's a lack of Fencers and that's needed to be fixed.

Pyro Jack fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Oct 11, 2016

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Yikes, the Ur-Devil is certainly something, that's for sure. I'm guesing the reward for beating it in Expert is ultimately worthless due to beating the strongest boss in the game to get it in the first place?

Name: Vega
Class: Dragoon
Portrait: 2A
Skin Color: Second row, 2nd
Hair Color: 216, 172, 254 (highlight) 148, 118, 173 (shade)
Eye Color: 164, 79, 164 (highlight) 99, 38, 98 (shade)
Voice: Soldier

Vega is a veteran explorer who traveled around the world to see the various labyrinths and mazes from the ruined world not for fame or fortunes but, disturbingly enough, for the sheer thrill of fighting dangerous creatures and especially against FOEs. One such fight that she'll never forget was against a Dinogator who gourged out her eye and she paid the creature back with it's death. Why does she love to feel the adrenaline rush against deadly battles is unknown but to her.

Pyro Jack fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Oct 13, 2016

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I'm going to miss this LP since this did cause me to be interested in Etrian Odyssey and get all of the available main games on the 3DS. This has been a fun LP and I certainly won't forget it.

• Locked thread