Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
Sounds like a good time. Definitely interested. Nthing this:

Wild EEPROM posted:

reciprocal failure

Hokkaido Anxiety fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Nov 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
Door number 2.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
Sent in mine a couple days ago. Forgot to post here that I'd done so.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Mr. Despair posted:

I like the idea of a reciprocity chart.

I like the idea of including a reciprocity chart for Portra 400 as well.

Mostly so I can look more refined than staring at my phone to get the information.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

vxsarin posted:

So with kickstarter, aren't we supposed to offer blowjobs for donations of like $10k or something? How's that playing out?

It's usually dinner (and you have to fly yourself there). The blowjob is implied.

But I'll probably be buying 5 copies to show off some goon artists to friends so... :bigtran:

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Sounds great, when do I get to see the dingos???

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Psh, one used to be my best bud! :cheerdoge:

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
Did my part in pledging for 5 copies.

Wait, we only had to buy one? :vince:

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

8th-snype posted:

bruh it's 80 pages of dick pix

100 copies sold x 80 dicks per copy / $2558 = 3 dicks per dollar. That's a great rate.

fake edit: US dollars cause I don't believe in that funny money.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

bobmarleysghost posted:

Is there an official hashtag for the Zine? There should be an official hashtag for the Zine.

I'm using #thisisthehashtagtousewhendiscussingthedorkroomzinepleaseusethishashtagtodiscussthedorkroomzineanddorkroomzinerelatedtopics on twitter to discuss it.

e: Twitter thinks that hashtag is too Bart Radfucker to let me use it :eng99:

Hokkaido Anxiety fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Apr 20, 2016

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

elgarbo posted:

:australia: :australia: POSTAGE UPDATE :australia: :australia:
All the zines have been posted. (Unless your name is Brian Broyles, in which case, respond to the goddamn Kickstarter survey.)

So here's the story: I have fifteen copies of this thing left over. I'm going to keep one for my troubles, and the other fourteen are going to sit in a dark space for a few weeks while all of the orders slowly make their way to their destinations. If, for whatever reason, you haven't received your zine within about three weeks, contact me and I should be able to replace it. Then I'll sell the remaining copies to whatever poor, sad fools can be suckered into buying one.

The good news is that I didn't lose money doing this. (Unless, god forbid, a whole bunch of orders disappear and I need to issue refunds, but here's hoping...) The bad news is that the past few weeks I have basically become the best friends of everyone working in the local post office. There have been some days where I walked in to an empty shop, and by the time I walked out, there was a queue behind me snaking out the door. So this is not something that I will soon be repeating. I do, however, strongly recommend some other poor, sad fool takes up the mantle and publishes Reciprocal Failure 2 because it's character building (and I learned a poo poo ton about making stuff in InDesign, too!)

Thanks for doing the legwork on this, elgarbo. Glad that at the very least you might make $14 extra off of it! Hopefully I won't be bugging you later, since goons all around me have received theirs already and my five copies are yet to appear. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

ohrwurm posted:

Show of hands: who ordered 3+ and haven't received their's yet?

Ordered 5 to the middle of the map and haven't seen them yet, wasn't going to worry for a couple more weeks after elgarbo's post.

e: to avoid double post. Zines came today! They look great, though I refuse to believe that Oyster Bay isn't just something off of a Red Lobster menu. Thanks again for putting all this together!

Hokkaido Anxiety fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 7, 2016

• Locked thread