Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
Whoa you guys work fast, I remember Elgarbo talking about the idea but a few months later you guys have put it together? I'm definitely in for at least one copy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

I won't believe it until it actually leaves Australia!!

Just kidding poo poo looks dope.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

it will inexplicably wind up at deaders's house and sit there for an entire year?

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

voodoorootbeer posted:

Add an open submission URL (to a forums thread? hosed if I know) for vol. 2? Maybe it would give us a chance to add diversity and make fun of the terrible 500px set in one go if we get the right people clicking?

I was in charge of producing a zine where we called for open submissions from local artists and the kinda garbage we got and the volume of it was actually overwhelming. If we were suuuuper selective about where we're soliciting submissions or if we formed some kind of team to sift through those it might work.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

out of curiosity, elgarbo do you have an estimate of how many non goons have backed this thing?

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

If the value is declared as less than $20 they are duty exempt. If you declare an item as a gift then there needs to be a note or a card or something that indicates it is a gift which is generally more trouble than it's worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Got mine in Vancouver but Canada Post gave it to the wrong person.

• Locked thread