Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

hours? http://www.twitch.tv/desertbus Some pretty cool looking people here. I'll be back with some pictures from the last one I watched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GREEN SHIRT MAN ON NUMBER GAME WHERE YOU YELL A NUMBER OUT IN SEQUENCE WITHOUT SAYING IT AT THE SAME TIME AS OTHER PEOPLE: If we went in a circle it would defeat the purpose. The idea is... Group Improv Synergy...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoa... They got to 22 and then the song Electric Avenue came on and they all started gyrating at once and one guy got a giant life size Dick Butt plushie and the green shirt man immediately hugged it and got very horny and the camera zoomed in on the captain picard man's face.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now their doing a Human Cube and the green shirt man is saying CAD/CAM terminology such as, Now rotate along the Y axis, and, Please do NOT extrude us.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crap I guess this is the only one from last time I watched that I still have.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The picard guy just did a New Age Outlaws style announcing a segment of the show.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay this is awesome. Their gonna watch clips of cartoons and poo poo and improv "Dub Fight" over them against each othe r.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God this is epic.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Oh my God this is epic.

Agreed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your missing some pretty awesome poo poo if your not tuned in right now.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Your missing some pretty awesome poo poo if your not tuned in right now.

IT's so funny

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
There's a girl there and to be honest she looks p. freakinly deece on my galaxy s4 screen.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Dayum theres some gamer bitchs with BIG rear end TITTAYS on this strea,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Dayum theres some gamer bitchs with BIG rear end TITTAYS on this strea,

This stream is some win. I wish they'd do a charity other than Child's Play but whatevs...

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
do you have the clip of when the one guy sang Winter Wrap Up from the soundtrack of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

and all the girls in the room covered their faces as they laughed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My God! My God! They've dressed up John Cena... In... a Orange Satin Robe! These vile... evil beings!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Much doge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Dude some guy dressed like 1990s Bill Nye just sat on the couch and started gyrating his head and touching his hair and looking at the camera and checking the sides of his face in the monitor and repositioning his legs and poo poo obsessively for about 5 minutes. Hell yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's also a 55 year old woman whose a little bonkers looking flirting with all the young guys.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy who looks like if LSTB shaved just crunched the numbers and they've raised a little over 1.3 billion Doge Coins.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite part of these marathons, the Doctor Who Extended Lore And Analogy Discussion, FTW.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

The guy who looks like if LSTB shaved just crunched the numbers and they've raised a little over 1.3 billion Doge Coins.
:cheerdoge: :shibe:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wonder why on earth this woman is here other than to be lecherous to the young boys here. She doesn't seem to have theatre or improv experience and isn't too hot at dancing... lmao...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh right I think she makes the toys for the event... Which is about as deranged a thing as you could be doing for a group of grown rear end men and women.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She just called John Cena ugly... Oh no you didn't! Oh hell no!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

She just called John Cena ugly... Oh no you didn't! Oh hell no!

I am going to gently caress her

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nice

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Haha gross, definitely dont tell me what happens next

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The bigtime theatre guy is reading the Great Dictator speech to an upbeat carousel song. lol

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Sounds like yet another busload of laughs this year, and all for a good cause.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i guess i'll tune in for a bit

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yup, it's as boring as i imagined it being, OP.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

it's good for them to do this for charity and stuff but the people who enjoy watching this for any serious amount of time are insanely sad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love these things for hundreds of reasons, hell, if that makes me sad then I'm severely depressed and don't give a drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i pretty much kept the GB charity stream going all weekend on my PS3 while i did other stuff around the house. it was so much win

• Locked thread