Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triamcinolone
Oct 18, 2009

Admiral Bosch posted:

I'm in school for machining, but thankfully most of what I do is CNC so the capacity for bodily injury is pretty low. That said, currently I'm TA-ing in China for a few weeks. All the chinese students wear long sleeves and no safety glasses while working with manual lathes and it skeeves me out.

Also the American teacher I came with took a picture of one of the 2nd year students literally sitting inside of a CNC milling machine changing out tools.

hello fellow CNC student. How the gently caress did you end up in China?

the worst thing I've seen is someone who thought that G00 was faster than G0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread