Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
The gop ai knows where you live. Do you require...protection? *loads gun shaped bong*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

bacalou posted:

i have filed a patent for a six chamber revolver weed pipe. five out of six chambers contain sound clips of gop candidates. the hammer is a lighter and the trigger strikes the flint. either way you win bc the gop gets to feel the bern

Can I print that out with my buddy's 3d printer? We'll probably smoke a lot of weed while we wait for it to print out.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

bacalou posted:

no im sorry all of my pipes are 100% organic lead

I imagine that's a lawsuit waiting to happen

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

joke_explainer posted:

its interesting that you said organic lead. there's actually such a classification, with inorganic leads being less bio-active. Like tetraethyl lead and tetramethyl lead. but you can't make a pipe out of any of them, because they're gases.

But what if you could

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Number of traffic accidents involving cell-phone use in 2013: 1.3 million
Number of traffic accidents involving land-line use in 2013: 0.

Legalize landlines!

• Locked thread