Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Hello!

I am the mental patient (schizophrenic) without any human rights has escaped from the mental ward in Russia, and have not had any human rights like drive the car and manage the property, this is my anime about mental isolation ward (created in the most pieces 2006-2008), also I was subject to the chemical castration.

Russia started to give away the international travel documents to the mental patients as the democracy goes on and I went to the USA, there my asylum was denied and now I am subject to deportation back to the mental ward in Russia as of removal order of 7-15-2010 signed by indescent judge Isabel Bronzina.

Also I want to mention crazy nazi bitches US attorneys Sandra Anderson and Anwer Khan, and I remember attorney is smiling and saying in the end 'So you have no prove that you do not have any sort of psychosis'. I was saying in the court that I am not mentally sick, and I had the document of american doctor Bitar that my russian diagnosis was all 10 years wrong.

Watch!

Vasily Zotov
My newest game:

--------------------------------------

Videos:
Episode 1 (feat. Supsuper and Paul.Power)
Episode 2 (feat. Cowman, Mateo, and Combat Lobster)
Episode 3 (feat. Supersuper)

corn in the bible fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Nov 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

This video comprises the entirety of Episode 1. Featuring myself and also supsuper and paul.power. It is very strange, very strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OuCLE8zcE8

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Well, I don't know about you, but that crane's got me hooked. I have no loving clue what's going on, and I kind of like it that way.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
I've seen a lot of movies like this. I never have any clue what's happening, but they usually make me feel like I'm supposed to understand them and that I'm stupid for not being able to follow the story. It's refreshing to see something that unabashedly says that I'm not supposed to be able to understand anything.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
Well, this is certainly fascinating. No idea how this is gonna go, but the music is amazing.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Well eh... Hmm. That was a thing.

Zushio
May 8, 2008
Okay, that was pretty cool. Loved the birds and bird related action.

So, are we going to gradually pick up our Smith personas in this game as opposed to have access to them all at once? Obviously we're not Garcian anymore, but I'll bet Harman is running around somewhere. Probably the Japanese sleeper agents from the schools activated and that's why we have this crazy dystopia.

Leximancer
Oct 24, 2010
It all came back when I saw that "boss fight", but I must confess I somehow remembered Space Spy, dude's other game, before this demo.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Leximancer posted:

It all came back when I saw that "boss fight", but I must confess I somehow remembered Space Spy, dude's other game, before this demo.

One of the bosses in Space Spy is the judge who deported him from the United States

Noisycat
Jul 6, 2003

If you give a mouse a cookie, you are supporting underground furry terrorists.
I love this. I like the birds the best.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I love this existential crisis of a game.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Exciting news! Episode 2 is here, here, here! Featuring Cowman, Mateo360, and Combat Lobster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqiue0rFEp0

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

If you want to be in a future video please PM me your skype name and we'll work it out :)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Welcome back! Supsuper joined me for Episode 3 of Quite Soulless. This one has some birds in it, and a mouse, so be excited!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHak7uT-wyw

SupSuper
Apr 8, 2009

At the Heart of the city is an Alien horror, so vile and so powerful that not even death can claim it.
I've watched Episode 2 now and this still makes no goddamn sense to me.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Vasily Zotov's games are fuckin' nuts. I had an email chain with him going on back when this game was released; he wanted me to try and extricate him from Russia and fly him out here to the US to live with him, but I was waaaaay too broke to ship anyone cross-planet.

quick edit: Are we doing Space Spy after this? Please say we are.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

John Lee posted:

Vasily Zotov's games are fuckin' nuts. I had an email chain with him going on back when this game was released; he wanted me to try and extricate him from Russia and fly him out here to the US to live with him, but I was waaaaay too broke to ship anyone cross-planet.

quick edit: Are we doing Space Spy after this? Please say we are.

Not unless you saved a copy of it somewhere because his site is loving gone. The only reason doing Quite Soulless was possible is he did release actual dvds of it, so when he deleted everything he couldn't get rid of those.

corn in the bible fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Nov 30, 2015

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

I know everyone is waiting with bated breath for an update. But episode 4 seems even more unstable than the previous ones, and I can't get anywhere at all without it crashing. I'm sorry, everyone!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Boo.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
So the LP is over? drat, I was just getting into the deep and involved storyline!

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

Let me fix your avisynth scripts! It'll only take me a couple horus.
I bet Episode 4 just needs the right combination of sticks and rocks applied to it enough times to get it to work.

I might just be thinking of a completely different game that relies on sticks and stones constantly, though. My bad.

Have you tried running it in a Virtual Machine with Windows XP on it and seeing what that gets you?

ElTipejoLoco fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Dec 30, 2015

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

CommissarMega posted:

So the LP is over? drat, I was just getting into the deep and involved storyline!

well, episode 4 is the last one, so i dunno

i'm gonna keep trying but it's pretty hosed

ElTipejoLoco posted:

I bet Episode 4 just needs the right combination of sticks and rocks applied to it enough times to get it to work.

I might just be thinking of a completely different game that relies on sticks and stones constantly, though. My bad.

Have you tried running it in a Virtual Machine with Windows XP on it and seeing what that gets you?

have not tried that. don't know if my lovely computer could take it but it's worth a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Have you tried walking backwards into your PC?

• Locked thread