Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Washington/Harrison. Washington needs to be elected, we can't risk the union being destroyed this soon. Quite frankly, I'd vote for Alexander Hamilton as VP if he were an option, but I can't give a vote to Adams or Jay as long as we have the possibility of not having Washington in charge. He's the type of person that we need to lead us, and his moderation will be a great way ensure stability.

It also can't be stressed enough that we can't have someone who will take power. Washington is a reluctant man, and he'll not keep the power so long to make him a ruler instead of a leader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope Hamilton (the musical) will get enough support that we don't take Hamilton (the man) off the :10bux:. I'd much rather see Andrew Jackson get booted in favor of a woman, even though the irony of him being on fiat money is fun.

Also, voted for Jay/Pinkeny.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Federalist til I die

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

karmicknight posted:

I would love the poo poo out of a "gently caress Andrew Jackson" musical.

Ironically enough...

Though I guess based on the wiki summary it's slightly less "gently caress Andrew Jackson" and more "He was probably a bad guy but what if he's not entirely terrible?"

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
O'Malley talking fast because he doesn't know when he's ever gonna have a national platform to speak.

• Locked thread