Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I think Bernie's old enough to be president by this time so I'm writing in Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lol that the anti-Masonic party picks a Mason for their candidate though

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Proposition Joe posted:

If we vote for John Quincy Adams another two times, will we get another Adams for President in the future?

Jeb! Adams

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

quote:

Wirt wrote a letter to the convention stating that he found Freemasonry unobjectionable and that in his experience many Masons were "intelligent men of high and honourable character" who would never choose Freemasonry above "their duties to their God and country".

:siren:AMINO:siren:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yeah, he's gonna be the goon write-in vote until he dies regardless

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

QuoProQuid posted:

GONE TO THE WHITE HOUSE, HA, HA, HA

Proto-Groverhaus

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

FREMONT

*beep*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lycus posted:

Fortunately, in the goon timeline, California won't be known for Nixon and Reagan.

Goons will make Emperor Norton real

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

King Hong Kong posted:

Other than Grant, Chester A. Arthur is legitimately the most underrated president.

He definitely had the chops for the job

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

A vote for Prohibition is a vote against Hard Cider

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lambeth posted:

I learned recently that there are Franklin Pierece and John Quincy Adams gold dollars. I get JQA, but I have no idea why you'd pick Pierce.

Because they did them for all the dead presidents but the world will end once Reagan is on money and the wealth finally starts trickling down

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Tilden is shockingly not the most chill candidate despite the mandatory weed

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Garfield and Arthur both spend most of their terms dying, so how badly could they possibly screw up

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Seems like just a pretty blatant attempt to get some Southern votes since the Democrats were always running straight Yankee tickets

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Franco Potente posted:

Arkansas Senator Joseph Robinson in 1928

quote:

His response to a guard who questioned his credentials at the 1920 Democratic National Convention was a punch in the face.

I guess they were afraid not to run with him after that

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Thump! posted:

poo poo, I know who I'm writing in this November.

He got his face on money while still alive through a reputation for vigorous facepunching

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Debs first ran against McKinley and will shitstomp him in the goon vote

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Platystemon posted:

McKinley took a bullet six months into his term.

What would you rather have, 3.5 years of Greatest of All Time TR, or 4 years of perennial loser EVD?

Looking forward to Alaska's Mt. Debs

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Did Debs ever run in the same election as Fightin Bob LaFollette?

1908/1912

e: and 1920

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

NumberLast posted:

I wish Huey Long could end up in an election. I'd be interested to see how he did, all things considered.

He'd send in federal troops to burn Shreveport to the ground which would make him a top 5 president probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Have faith

• Locked thread