Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
Clinton/Burr to keep the dastardly federal government under control while also kicking British rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
I think sticking with historical elections only makes sense cause it would quickly diverge and we wouldn't even get to vote for Bryan, Longs, and Debs. But it would be cool if someone came up with a timeline that did include all our chosen presidents after the fact or something.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

CuwiKhons posted:

Unless I missed something recently, the US Treasury hasn't made any decisions on that yet. They were going to move forward with taking Hamilton off the $10, but then "Hamilton" came out on Broadway and apparently they've been inundated with demands to leave him there ever since. Meanwhile I don't think there's anybody at all defending Jackson being on the $20 so I don't know why they haven't gone ahead and dropped his rear end yet.

Wasn't the $20 redesigned relatively recently? I always assumed this was the reason for choosing the $10 over the $20.

• Locked thread