Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
The UK will abolish slavery sooner, so clearly the quickest route to ending slavery in the US is to forget this whole silly independence thing and come back to the benevolent arms of good ol' Blighty. We'll only oppress you a teensy bit, honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

AceRimmer posted:

Should make things more fun for whoever writes the cohesive timeline. :v:

I predict a large number of real-world winners losing by ridiculously huge margins and then somehow getting the nomination for President next time around. Also highly popular presidents suddenly deciding not to pursue a second term for no apparent reason. This is going to be fun.

e: while i'm at the top of the page rule britannia, we've got a King, he's got a crown and nearly a couple of his marbles left, what have you guys got huh

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Platystemon posted:

I propose that the rule for eligibility (currently .05% of national vote) should be amended to allow fictional incumbents to be elected for a second term.

I disagree, the more nonsensical this ends up being the better.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

RagnarokAngel posted:

Exactly, let Adams win for 150 years. Adams corpse for pres

I look forward to the 100 year reign of Eugene V Debs 1900-2000, best century ever

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

as an ignorant Brit the only things I really knew of Burr were from this historical re-enactment (spoiler alert for the distant future of 1804, guys!!!) so I'm surprised that Burr actually seems to have some good opinions on some things. Perhaps this video is just propaganda created by Hamilton's dastardly network of printers, which I assume was the 1790s version of Fox News.

Angepain has issued a correction as of 00:06 on Nov 23, 2015

• Locked thread