Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

We can't vote Adams out now can we? It's probably sedition!

Adams/Pickney, please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Federalists only.

:colbert:

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

RagnarokAngel posted:

My daddy was a federalist and Ill die a federalist too!

plus, nothing beats Pickney's ensemble

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I do like the Federalists, but I hate Britain far more. Let's show those tea-slurpers what for! Let's show them what American arms and resolve can do, show them that this is our continent!

Vive Madison and Vive la France!

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

It's better to keep the United States out of the 1812 war than to hump France, because the support of the United States means poo poo-all nothing either way once Napoleon is a thing.

Napoleon has been a thing since he became First Consul in 1799. And how! I wish him luck and triumph in his glorious struggle against Britain's Coalitions of reactionaries! A struggle we must do our part in!

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Eh, I'm going with King/Howard. Let's get this country up and running.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Lutha Mahtin posted:

they're adding a woman to the 10, not removing hamilton. the woman will be on the back or in a corner somewhere. really

Honestly, they should replace everyone with a Lady Liberty. Dead presidents were the worst thing that ever happened to American currency, aesthetically.

Anyway, guess I'm jumping on the JQA :bandwagon:.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I'm not voting for a party as patently ridiculous as the Anti-Masons, but Henry Lee? The man who was unwillingly and unknowingly nominated? Well, him I like enough to support!

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

You know, if this thread has taught me anything, it's that all candidates and their platforms only ever manage to range from awful to embarrassing. So, a man with no platform is the obvious solution.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Washington is in dire need of a Southern Hercules. Voting Troup.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

We really have to stop reinstating slavery after each abolition

Or do you think it's just the south winning each time?

Honestly, DC is probably just a city-state at this point.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Going Greenbacks. I may just be sniffing (Cooper-made) glue, but this is a man who not only wants to rebuild our shattered economy from the bottom up, not only has a workable plan on how to do it, but also plans on doing it without establishing a theocracy.

Plus, he and his VP also have the best hair out of all the candidates, and if that's not trustworthy, I don't know what is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

One of the most famous responses to Butler's order was this:

That's his portrait on the bottom of a chamber pot

• Locked thread