Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

memy posted:

I can't wait until we vote out FDR and as a result lose the second world war
As much as I love him, I kinda wanna keep him from getting elected just to get rid of social security out of spite. Eat a dick, boomers. You don't get poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my response to you jerks voting for john adams over a straight g-wash/jjay ticket

http://youtu.be/SH46xK-FyJg?t=39s

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Thump! posted:

Yeah but how much land do you own Mr. Not-Poor White Man from Boston?

None?

Good, welcome to the soup line, fellow proletariat brother :buddy:
Should posters who do not own land be kept from voting until we get to 1856?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

foobardog posted:

I've heard no such things! Probably just rumors from Hamilton being upset his own clause keeps him from being President. It hasn't happened yet!
what an honor it would be to be the only president to personally and publicly murder a man.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

The Lord of Hats posted:

While a unified timeline is pretty clearly a lost cause, I'd love to get tidbits from history goons about what they think would be the result of any given goon election, like how not electing Washington would probably have just made the union collapse completely, or what getting colonial-era Frank Underwood (Aaron Burr) elected might have been like.
Seconding my support for a good effortpost, or series of them. I'd love to write them, but I really just don't have the history knowledge.

But yeah, I do think a case could be made that all the elections we are voting on can't happen, because failing to elect G-Wash would splinter the union.

I will never stop being disappointed in all of you for not giving us two straight Washington/Jay adminiatrations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this was the best thread in this forum

• Locked thread