Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.
It's been a while since I've posted pictures of my little monster. Usually I post in the puppy/dog owner thread but it fits here too:

This was taken a few months ago when we went camping.

She was not as big of a fan of the lake as we had hoped, though she was only 9 months old or so at the time and the waves/water scared her a bunch. Hoping that this summer might be better, as we were at the park the other day and she ran into the river without hesitation.

That being said, on Saturday we are bringing home this guy. Meet Tucker! He's a six - almost - seven month old JRT.

The breeder we got Rhea from bought him so they could retire their current sire (Rhea's dad) to a life of luxury. Unfortunately, Rhea's dad HATES this idea, and bullied the hell out of him. So they decided instead of rolling the dice and seeing how long it took before things calmed down, they would rehome him to someone they knew. I got the message at 1AM this morning that they would let us come get him on Saturday morning. :3:

We didn't want to find out he had gone to a shelter, and we're hoping having a second JRT will give Rhea someone to play with. Right now she's terrorizing my cats who want nothing to do with her, and she gets sad when we go to the dog park and she has to play in the small dog area (because there's never any small dogs there).

Though, having a second JRT might be insanity...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread