Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrecking Ball
Jul 16, 2011
When I was 5, and my sisters were 3 and 1 respectively, my mom brought us home a dog.

It was a dark and rainy night when my mom and auntie arrived home with her. A cute, fluffy, black and white dog ran up the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Tartar" (who names anything this? :confused: ), was a 6 month old cockapoo who came with a bag of kibbles, and a plastic neon orange collar.

She was later renamed to Pepper and was the best dogge. We were so lucky to have her as our first family pet. She was gentle, super smart, and just so well natured. She was healthy and resilient (aside from some ear infections and cataracts when she was old.) She lived to 16. At least we think it was 16, I feel like after 16 we stopped counting the actual years..

Weight wise she was usually around 15-20 lbs.
Also, cockapoos are supposedly hypo-allergenic. Their fur sort of sheds off into little cotton balls you can just pick up, you won't have to worry about lint rolling your clothes or vacuuming all the time.

She looked similar to this:

RIP Pepper, you were the best dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread