Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I'm taking this as an excuse to post pictures of Peggy, my mystery terrier. I got her from a shelter in May this year, and she's turned out to be my dream dog. She's a classic terrier -- loads of energy, strong prey drive (loves tennis balls), completely insane -- and she has an an incredibly sweet personality. She loves other dogs, loves people and especially loves children. She learns quickly and she really aims to please, so she's easy enough to train so far. I only wish I knew what breeds she's made up of so I could recommend them! I think she's similar in temperament to something like a Cairn Terrier or a Border Terrier.

Here she is looking like a demon while playing with other dogs.

The whippet is her best friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

he's beautiful

he looks kinda like a mix between my childhood dogs, a foxy and a jack russell. they were great dogs.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

good boy

• Locked thread