Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
We just adopted our first dog, having finally moved into a place that allows them. We somehow hit the jackpot from a local shelter, a little 3-year-old chihuahua-dachshund mix. He's ferocious beyond his weight, yet lets strangers get within sniffing distance of his barking, smells them, then immediately loves them. He's been here a week and he latched on to my wife within about 2 hours. Sure, he'll go hang out with me, but if he thinks she's in a room without him he'll scratch and whine at the door.

And when he wants to get cozy, he gets under the covers. I've never, ever seen this before, and it's amazing. Every night he's slept in our bed under the covers, and when we're in the living room or watching TV, he'll get in his own puppy bed or even on the couch and pull a blanket over himself.

And we named him Pit Pat, because take it from him, he loves you. I've had cats before but I never knew I could love a dog this much this fast :3:

(sorry for the post-instagram-filtered blurriness)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread