Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Eifert Posting posted:

We think she's chi and jrt or dachshund. She thinks she's a cat.

This reminds me so much of my Diggy!! She's (Diggy) definitely JRT 90% but she's only 13 pounds so the Vets have always guessed that she has some Chihuahua. I got her from a PET STORE, but 17 years ago, before it was the internet-rage to care about puppy-mills etc. and she's never had any health problems other than going blind, and she's freaking old as dirt, so you never know, right?

I had a Wire Hair Fox Terrier as a kid as well. Terriers can be a real terror for the first couple years, no matter how good an owner you are. My dad's dog ate his rented furniture before he married my mom in the 70's. My Jack Russell wanted to chew on my fingers and toes for hours on end with no respite no matter what other options were presented. It was never-ending! I feel like I had the patience of a saint, but she's still here and that's the one that's 17!

And Diggy is my BIG dog. We got Batman, who is 9? and only 3 pounds, because my husband's bosses were backyard breeders and by that point I would never buy that kind of dog, but they had already sold the other 6 dogs from the litter and were Literally going to just kill her and toss her in the garbage (cultural thing), so we took her when she 7 weeks old and weighed ~6 ounces. She had a heart murmur and she managed to collapse her treachea twice in the first month. We had to bottle feed her for a long time, and my husband was SO PISSED when she chose me as her one person, when he was the one doing most of the work. Haha silly Ex-husband!

Batman!

She's really hard to take pictures of so they're always all blurry. But this is the reason for the name. Obviously.

I caught her Yawning and I swear to god, I am looking at her right now and she has two front teeth and none of them are gross. I don't know why it looks like she's done a bunch of meth, but the way her face changes makes me laugh so hard!!

RARRRRR!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

SolanaSkyes posted:

Any other Pomeranians here? Allow me to introduce our resident purse dog, Bonita!

HAHAH it's like 90% hair!! I've never known a Pomeranian. Is their hair really soft, or is it wirery? How big is she? She looks about 1 pound of dog and 5 pounds of hair. So cute though!

• Locked thread