Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.
When we were still together, my ex adopted a miniature pinscher randomly off Craigslist without telling me (which is one reason why he's an ex) and for something weighing less than a bowling ball, that minpin really grew on me. He was the furriest little escape artist and would convince Q-Ball to escape with him, and they'd go gallivanting off down the street together >_<

We figured out why he was given up... he was drinking so much water that he would pee on the floor randomly. We brought him to the vet (and by we, I mean I, because ex was pretty anti-vet >_< ) only to find out he was actually diabetic and had been suffering for at least two years. Once he got some insulin into him, the peeing stopped immediately and he turned into a whole new (more fun!) dog. Sadly, we (again, I) had to put him down after only one year because the diabetes spiralled out of control :(

tl;dr: 10/10 would get a minpin again (but not from Craigslist with no research).

Perfect lazy dog when you want to sit on the couch binge-watching Netflix all day, perfect energy dog for throwing a ball at for hours (and then coming back in to sprawl all over the couch and be even lazier).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread