Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

So you're saying Amonkhet will have an Enchantments Matter theme?

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

xanthan posted:

What would a good werewolf commander be like anyway? Prevents nonhuman werewolves from transforming?

No, because that interacts badly with the werewolf horrors from Eldritch Moon.

EDIT:

Now there's a one-card combo. Also, playing around more with red land hate that isn't just "blow it up".

Zemyla fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Apr 10, 2017

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

YggdrasilTM posted:

If I have to find a defect in Rhonas, is that on an empty board he is completely useless. The other gods can still do their things and work towards their own activation. Rhonas NEEDS the aid of another spell to be alive.

Or a manland. Wandering Fumarole does the trick without any boosting.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

Sickening posted:

If it just said plainswalkers this card would be amazing.

Do we really need tech against Boggart Arsonists?

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

You can use Gideon's Intervention to make your own Pyroclasm not hurt your own team.

Cute!

You can use it to make your own Splintering Wind not hurt your own team, since Splinter is a card you can name.

Extremely cute!

EDIT: The damage is dealt to you by Splintering Wind, not the token. It still works, though.

• Locked thread