Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

That BarkActual art looks cool, I hate the frame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Hellsau posted:

I R START,
U R STOP

The problem with it is that Dark Ritual has a lot of very good arts, and this art is extremely boring. The frame looks fine with that art though, outside of the name and type lines. God the type line is so loving huge and the art box is ridiculously small.

Dark Ritual has a lot of bad arts, the Mercadian Masques art is the only good one! This art looks nice for the theme.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

I feel like I'm trying to read bad metal band logos every time I try to figure out what the card actually is.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Hellsau posted:

Look at this incorrect mother fucker. Ranked in order ascending order:

All of these except the judge promo are some dark rear end rituals. The Invocation version is....some stairs? Maybe they're haunted stairs, I dunno, and maybe it's just implied that there's some shenanigans going on at the pinnacle of the temple, but it isn't showing the actual ritual.

You like some really ugly dark rituals.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

80s James Hetfield posted:

Not sure if he's drunk or high but he's slurring and sounding terrible

That's his normal voice

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Sickening posted:

4/1 at gp San Antonio and I am undefeated in all my games. Death shadow is good and people still don't instant what happens when death shadows bump into each other in all in attacks.

Keep it up, good work so far!

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

LOL that bonfire

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Nope. It's working fine for every other stream I try to watch...

It's your internet

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

That final was awesome

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

TheKingofSprings posted:

Actually, that 2 mana artifact seems really nutty to me in Elves

I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to proxy it and test it this weekend when I play modern with my friends. It looks great in Elves, and when I chord of calling all of the creatures being tapped will pay off as a burn.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

mcmagic posted:

You should be able to tap all your creatures if you have a vehicle in play...

Yeah, you definitely can crew a vehicle with as many creatures as you want to tap them.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

sit on my Facebook posted:

I'm not highly confident about it but I think you guys are wrong that Failure to Comply is bad

I agree with you, it looks pretty decent

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

I got a playset of Devoted Druids on my lunch break and pre-ordered the white cards that break them and a green God to try as a one of in some of my chord/company builds. Thanks for the heads up on the druids!

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

mossyfisk posted:

It can't stay like this even if the deck becomes successful, right?

It's a modern era common, there must be a million of the things lying around in collections - I've certainly still got a playset somewhere. I know it's Shadowmoor, but it didn't sell that badly did it?
Shadowmoor was from when magic was a lot less popular than it is now, even if it sold well the amount of cards around would be low compared to the amount of people playing modern now.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

As long as I get some cool bird people I'll be happy, and a thunder god bird would be cool too.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

TheChirurgeon posted:

Man I'd love to see a WBR Knights deck with some kind of lord commander

Vampires really need a mardu Commander and I could see them doing that with those colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Tortilla Maker posted:

What should I do to my brother, who evidently decided to sell my collection in 2006-ish? Laughing at the current price of dual lands, Unglued, and all the fun cards I had collected from Beta to Invasion.

Unless you're into vintage or legacy you wouldn't be playing with those old cards anyway, except for the few that were reprinted into modern or useful for Commander.

Also take care of your own things, then no one is to blame for something happening to them except for you.

• Locked thread