Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
SaffronOlive is what TWoo aspired to, but never achieved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Angry Grimace, do you have a link about those post-litigation changes to Hex? I can't seem to find info from 2015 and would love to share it with a friend.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

What're the odds that any box of M13 I buy online isn't a mapped dud? I want to pick one up to draft with friends.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

mcmagic posted:

What they are doing it for isn't the point. They should be able to make a living wage at that job that they are very good at.

:bernget:

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

I think he's making a joke about Kozilek being a leaked card.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Do you have a source saying it's going to get erratad, or are you just being hyperbolic?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

I'm on mobile and need to prove a point, can someone point me in the direction of that horrible long Jim Davis match?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Here's a question: What land destruction land could they print that's better than Tec Edge, but worse than Wasteland?

Ghost Quarter...?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Ghost Quarter isn't better

By what metric?

I'm not arguing here. How is Tec better than Quarter?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Anyone have that picture of Jim Cramer? Relic of Progenitus hit a high of nine dollars today.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

He wants a fish THIS big

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Rinkles posted:

(nobody liked my sinkhole edit :[ )

You forgot the ring!

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Did SCG take down the "what does the pro tour mean to you" video? I can't find it.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Yes thank you!

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

:regd08:

Pauper continues to be the only format worth bothering with. See yall in leagues!

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

So what kind of box are you guys putting your double-sleeved deck+sideboard in? I had some empty Dragon Shield boxes lying around, but the sideboard won't fit in it.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Thanks fellas. I'm not sure how I feel about that wooden one, seems kinda flashy and bougie.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

I'll endeavor to go to FNM tomorrow to snap pics of the dead tcg tower at my store, featuring the Tomb Raider and X-Files card games.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

The colored pips should be colorless diamonds

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Oubliette being listed for 99$ makes me realize wanting pauper to be more popular was one of those monkey paw things :smith:

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

Awwww Paul has the new baby on stream and its so cute.

How long did it take for him to ignore this new child

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

minoru suzuki posted:

why did chandra, flamecaller shoot up to $20?

SoI madness deck

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

minoru suzuki posted:

4-0'd with UR Prowess deck that had absolutely no right doing as well as it did always fun when that happens

If it's for standard, could you share your list? I'm looking to throw something together for GPNJ.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

I'm kind of panicking as I can't decide what to build for GPNY. Are there any fun Jaceless brews out there? Groundskeeper had me interested in some horrible RG landfall build, but I can't make anything resembling a deck.

The curse of only playing Pauper for the last three years. :(

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

D'you think Dromoka would be a worthwhile splash in a GR werewolves deck?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

By that logic we should all play scratch offs, you're bound to break even at some point in the next hundred years.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Yawgmoth posted:

I don't want to go hunting for it, what was LSV's response?

https://twitter.com/lsv/status/715430815165906944

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

You can put anything (barring sorceries on your opponent's turn) you want on the stack as long as you have priority

e: so yes, you can to the above

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

0-1 drop yesterday. No idea what I was supposed to do with two Drownyard Temple and a promo Foreboding Ruins... :confused:

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Second person at Baltimore I've heard of piloting WU humans, is there a prelim list rolling around somewhere? I had a GW humans build that I might scrap entirely for it.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

I think you guys may be reading just a bit too deep between the lines of Magic Story.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Kalitas tells you to exile the card when the nontoken creature dies. Ormendahl the creature dies, Westvale Abbey the land card (which it is in all zones except the battlefield, as stated above) gets exiled.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Let's not have the reprint policy argument for five pages again, please

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

I had booked a hotel for the GP, but the lack of a standard deck and a refusal to play for prize tickets in side events made me cancel.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's great for buying pauper decks.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

I want to say curling

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Gotta say I enjoyed M13 the most. Exalted, the allied color matters creatures, another Merfolk lord, Murder... it had a lot of cool poo poo going on!

e: Thragtusk, Krenko, Elixir, Trading Post... :allears:

Foreskin Problems fucked around with this message at 10:31 on May 16, 2016

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Anime was a mistake

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Hydro/Pyroblast were just spoiled. It's been a good week for pauper cards on mtgo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

As an avid fan of Chippy, I'm sad that people play the finance game with his (her?) swamps.

http://www.lifesuccessfully.com/gaming-articles/mtg-finance-stock-watch-swamp-238-from-shards-of-alara

:smith:

• Locked thread