Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black potus
Jul 13, 2006
I was trying to figure out why anyone cared about this beck call deck then I found the saffron olive article, when's that guy going to talk about how great Hitler is??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Don't worry guys your garbage combo may not work but at least you can't get Inquisitioned now, seems like a wash.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
The Tar Heels won, once again proving that blue is the best color.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Lol at each cartouche potentially generating value except the red one.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Every legacy deck that can't kill it in combat can run abrupt decay or judgment.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Good thing they printed this two sets after the first graveyard set that got a card banned for being too powerful. I'm satisfied, WotC knows what it's doing.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Who even plays 3/3s??

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Ah, my invitational card.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Scry 2 is really really good and Scry 2 next turn draw a card and add some mana to your mana pool is also good.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
The trigger sits on the stack until you're done doing Crop Rotation stuff.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Token rules text is all made up lies, much like the constitution or when my dad said santa was real.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

myDad posted:

Santa is real

A..are tokens real?

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Eela6 posted:

Has magic ever had beholders/ evil eyes?

http://magiccards.info/lg/en/10.html YESSS.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Mantikavu imho (I'm a ho).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Today I learned that young pyromancer is worse than worse delver despite yp being better than good delver in that deck. It's a wild wild world.

• Locked thread