Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Don't Act Dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

To clarify, what's the most bonus to a stat a skin can give you?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Drewjitsu posted:

The light crossbow (with HE) is a pretty amazing DW primary for Fugiminds.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Is he ever gonna actually make like a mod or anything?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Turrets own bones right now and should be enjoyed before they're inevitably patched back to uselessness

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I finished Overdrill for the first time.

Game crashed before I got any of the XP or money.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Concordat posted:

These are all dumb bad ideas. The only idea I like is the overdrill breaking with one second left, and only if it takes the normal amount of time to restart.

Have some bad ideas from me instead.

-Overdrill cannot be triggered if the Inside Man opens the security gate. (unsure if this is the case normally?)
-Captain Winters spawns and holes up in the main lobby between ten and twenty minutes into the heist.
-The Manager doesn't have a keycard, instead he needs to perform a palm scan which means carting his rear end to the server room.
-If the manager dies, you have to wait two minutes for Bile to deliver a bonesaw to cut his hand off. OVE9000 may be used instead.
-Disabling the magnetic seal requires two hacks, one from the manager, one from the security office. These can be completed simultaneously.
--For extra fun, require players to push buttons in the manager's office and security room within ten or twenty seconds of each other, depending on the security office's location.
-Once the Overdrill is triggered by standing in the correct locations, a ceiling turret descends in the vault lobby area.
-Cops can gas portions of the post-thermal drill area by placing tanks on vents throughout the front of the bank. These tanks can be removed by players, like in Boiling Point.
-Cops blow open the ceiling of the vault area like on Hox Break 2, creating another spawn point and exposing the area to sniper fire.
-The overvault hallway with the tile puzzle is filled with gas by default. Successfully completing the puzzle shuts off the gas.
-Failing the puzzle fills the overvault hallway with fire in addition to the gas.

These are actually some pretty cool ideas tbh, besides the snipers and gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

jesus christ