Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I’m looking forward to the Hoxton amiibo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

padijun posted:

maybe it'll be like nomansky and they'll release something good in two years. I really doubt it but maybe?

NMS was made by 12 people with a much smaller budget. PD3 was funded by Embracer, who called the game a failure in November.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

padijun posted:

did NMS only have 12 people post-launch?

This is the latest info I could find.

https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2020/9/2/21418166/hello-games-no-mans-sky-last-campfire-apple-arcade-interview-next-game

quote:

For much of No Man’s Sky’s development, the team was just six people, expanding to 15 by the time it shipped.