Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Someone please buy my ugly Completely Overkill skin and so that I can completely forget about this game :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

What've you got?

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/218620/JP36%20RIFLE%20%7C%20The%20Torch%2C%20Broken-In%2C%20Stat%20Boost

When I opened my safe, mine was only the 3rd on the market and it was above 20$ but everyone has been slowly undercutting everyone. If I somehow manage to sell it for more than 5 bucks I'll be damned surprised.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

UnknownMercenary posted:

Welcome to like every Steam market thing ever. I'm sitting on two stat boost Thanatos skins that aren't loving selling because people keep undercutting in hopes that someone eventually bites.

Oh I'm well aware. I just got my hopes up because I saw someone post in the old thread that they managed to get 20$ bucks for theirs. I regret buying the COP so much. I was seduced by shiny blue flame Wolf mask :mad: