Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
This game still stinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Magnetic North posted:

Can you explain why Muscle is better than Armorer?

Health is a much more important resource than armour, especially on Deathwish where even ICTVs will be nullified in 3-4 shots anyway.

Having two regenerating resources is more important than one.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I haven't been following the drama because lol I'm an adult; is there a specific reason why Bodhi sound repair stopped updating or is it just impotent whining over a pet cause?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Motley Crue was contracted to make the theme for Payday 2 but it was rejected because it was just Sixx saying "Payday" over and over again.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

ClonedPickle posted:

put a forklift in the overvault

Put in two of them for duels.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Pilgrimski posted:

If it is just Meltdown, I have no idea. In general... sounds like you tried a lot, is he overheating?

Does anyone know of a mod that lets you prevent some music tracks from playing?

Ideally I'd like to be able to select ones that play more often, less often etc. But I'll settle for being able to remove the ones I don't like from the playlist.
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/bigfatmusicupdate/

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Pilgrimski posted:

Hah, thanks! I completely missed that.

No problem, does a better job of explaining the music system than I probably could.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Hi payday 2 thread could you link me some fun and wacky builds thank you. Last I was in the thread there was stuff like Sociopath shotgun dodge builds and stuff centered around melee but that was all before the tree revamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
The ones where fun gimmicky builds are viable