Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Just beat the last Payday 2 level with my original 4 man crew using extremely old school weapons load outs. Perfect way to say Goodbye to the game I have had the most hours sunk into. Even buying almost all the dlc on launch I still feel liked I got my value out of this.

Fire axe is still cool. Shotguns rule. gently caress Lion Game Lion levels.

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

First time back cop clicking in years, and I have to say Payday 3 was a ton of fun once I actually managed to get into a game this morning. Seems like a solid foundation for more Payday.

Things got much better once I managed to get into a game with more that just the rawest of Pubs! Cool that game pass is getting people to try it out at least.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I think the main thing thing I want from Payday 3 at the moment (besides fixing the matchmaking) is the meth cooking level back. I spent so much time playing that one in 2 with friends, just a solid infinite level one a small manageable map.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Learning that X-box pubbies can't see chat text explains a lot of my problems with the first few days I was playing.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I take a lot of the hostage trading and taking skills in all my builds, and personally I really like having to at least have something for both. Most of the stealth is doable without skills, and if it's a problem sink three points into camera stuff or whatever.

The game really needs a stealth/loud/either filter for lobbies, obviously. One solution I think they should do is a mmo style roulette. Let me join a random heist, and give me a hefty money and XP bonus for completing it.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Cooking Meth is all I wanted from Payday 3,so them giving to me will definitely keep me around longer that I expected.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Cooking Meth is the ultimate way to relax with friends.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Just the biggest lmao. What a game killing move.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Does everyone have to own the heist when you play with friends? I know in 2 they didn't as long as the host has it but not so sure about this

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Having played with a consistent 3 or 4 player group, we were spared a lot of problems with the general game and had enough fun I don’t feel ripped off.

But at this point I’ve almost forgotten that Payday 3 was something I played a lot last year.

Huge same. I know I should just uninstall, but I think maybe the crew will be in the mood for a heist on a whim and it would be neat to play a single round.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

padijun posted:

did NMS only have 12 people post-launch?

I doubt Payday 3 has more right now.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Once you have done a mission a few times in Stealth, which is normally really cool, you really should just go loud from the start. My group would always try for stealth and just finish it loud if things went amiss, but just grinding out stealth runs and restarting at the first mistake is a nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

padijun posted:

I have no interest in playing another alien invasion coop shooter but I would love a good bank robbery coop shooter

Payday 2 is still pretty fun!