Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Explosionface posted:

Fade Zebra. I also completely forgot it's battle worn, so there's that.

need to pair this with a skin for the don juan to turn him into yipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
donacjum

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Thompsons posted:

Well if Henry Rollins becomes a heister then it's clear how he needs to play it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM

this is amazing

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Talkc posted:

just snagged the mod courier, bbq pack, lmg pack, shot gun pack, and sydney pack for the significant other.

Nothing says a burning hot love like a flamethrower.

Talkc posted:

just snagged the mod courier, bbq pack, lmg pack, shot gun pack, and sydney pack for the significant other.

Nothing says a burning hot love like a flamethrower.

The flamethrower is loving amazing. I had to force myself to try other weapons because it's just so effective and fun to use

all that screaming :allears:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Trustworthy posted:

Welp, I hit level 100 for the first time, now I keep hovering over the Infamous button and chickening out. My build is finally complete, I don't want to start over! But in the meantime all this XP is just going nowhere!

do it because you do a single heist with friends and you'll be at level 40-55 instantly and you can make a build again just fine.