Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Cloakers really do seem rare these days, and since there's not as many of them they're never really a threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

All the bad game fanfic was worth it to get here.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

I kinda checked out on Starbreeze after their TWD game blew up and they gave Bo Andsersson the boot, and didn't keep up with Payday 2 after they restarted it - Can they afford to have a launch with such lackluster reception due to bugs? Is the actual game fun, compared to Payday 2 anytime between Big Bank and the white house?

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

dogstile posted:

I'm legitimately just kinda bored by the heists. I know they didn't want to do multi day heists but the multi day stuff with the possible escape level was fun.

And gently caress them rats was amazing, people didn't only run it because it was good money, it was actually a fun map to fight on.

At one point Overkill understood Rats was fun because they did a single-day version of just day one. Thinking about that has made me wonder what the "best" time for Payday 2 was. I started playing around when Big Bank was added which meant I never played at all with original stealth, no cloakers, etc. The hope is Payday 3 can follow the same trajectory but it's hard to be optimistic about that!

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ozKtcAowZQ this is definitely the best payday 3 has looked to me since release